Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bali day two


Today's outfit - shredded sweater from Gaudi, ripped shorts from Zara and the JC Lita *again* from Solestruck.


Went to a tanning session with my eldest sister, my cousin and a friend at Kudeta this afternoon.


Oh before we reached Kudeta, we bought some drinks as we're all thirsty and by such a coincidence we saw our fave canned drink liang teh cap pistol (some kind of herbal tea) hahahaa we were so shocked as we thought that they only have it in Jakarta. 

Tadaaaaahhh, introducing my fave canned drink ever, liang teh cap pistol.


Recommended canned drink as it is healthy and not gassy (I heard it is really made from herbal elements). Hahaha such a commercial. But seriously, it's suuuuuper nice you know.


Meet my super gorgeous sister, Kiki Siantar.


Yeah, we were fooling around here and there ;p


Head back to our suites after the sun tanning session and getting ourselves ready for the Bachelorette Party. And I will blog bout it tomorrow ;)

Bali day two Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin