Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, February 28, 2011

Vanilla ice cream and peach tea



bought this maxi skirt quite a long time ago and been wanting to wear them from last month and yet I didn't know what to match the skirt with. So yesterday I dig my whole closet (well, not really the whole closet though) and found this lace cropped top I got from Bangkok.



maxi skirt from Pink Label, Jeffrey Campbell wrecker from Solestruck
 
Paired with the brown platform again (I've been wearing them a lot since they reached my house). At first, I thought these shoes would hurt my feet as they were new, but NO! these shoes were so comfortable, really. I don't know whether it is my feet or what since almost all of my shoes have never hurt me at all, even the cheapest one.


Vanilla ice cream and peach tea Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin