Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Simply Extraordinary





So, do u still remember the adorable red wedges with chains I got from Ulin Custom Shoes??

Not long ago, the owner sponsored me again these suuuper wicked yet so amazing shoes. At first, when he sent me the design of these shoes, I was just like amazed by it. And when the shoes arrived at my house, I just couldn't stop staring at them, seriously.


So I chose to wear a simple black top with a simple pantskirt from Pink Label, and polkadot tights to match these extraordinary shoes from Ulin Custom Shoes

Some ppl ask me how to walk with these shoes, OMG believe me it's just like walking on normal high heels, and they are not heavy at all.

Thanks again to Arfadh for designing me such an amazing pair of shoes *again*
and for more information, here's the contact person arfadh1708@gmail.com

Photographed by Laksmi Dewi

Simply Extraordinary Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin