Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mustard Love

.



So this is my new love, mustard. I've posted this look on LOOKBOOK.nu too.

mustard top from Pink label, belt from Zara, shorts from random flea market, pumps from Cristian Louboutin and studded vintage bag

Actually, I'm not a fan of red soles as these pair are my sister's, Kiki Siantar. Wore them only to match my top since my mustard shoes haven't arrived yet that day. However, I want to apologize for posting some old photos again cause these were taken way back on Valentine's day.
Introducing one of my most favourite bag, the studded vintage bag I got from a random shop in Bangkok. What can I say? the color is just perfect and I really love the details (studs and tassels), believe me the material is no joke too!

 That's it, a summer look on Valentine's day =)

Photographed by Laksmi Dewi

Mustard Love Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin