Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Chapter




scarf from Bijoux Terner, bag from Mango, high heels from Vincci

Went out with my sister Inez to watch Green Hornet at Cineleisure (yes, still when I was in Singapore) and had some sister shopping time around Orchard area, not to mention there was a flea market at Scape's basement.

It was so hot that I just didn't bother to wear long pants, leggings or dark colors apparels like the previous days. And so I chose to wear a white over sized shirt with my new favourite scarf, some accessories, not to forget the sunglasses and the high heels of course.

Photographed by Inez Siantar

The Chapter Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin